Hennessy X.O Cognac by Marc Newson
Limited edition of Hennessy X.O, designed by famous designer Marc Newson.
The cognac Hennessy X.O. was created by Maurice Hennessy in 1870 for his circle of friends and introduced a new style of cognac. Hennessy X.O is the Original, the emblematic icon of the House. Deep and powerful, the eaux-de-vie of this Hennessy X.O cognac are aged in young barrels and marked out by their power and energy, but also by their capacity to achieve a great roundness through time.
Deep and intense amber color and glimpses of mahogany.
Black pepper and wild cocoa, with notes of dried, preserved fruits and delicate spicy edge. Spicy finish.
Each time you taste Hennessy X.O, you go on an odyssey. Seven tasting notes, like seven unique worlds to explore. Seven oneiric stories to convey the incredible richness and complexity of this cognac. A richness contained in each and every drop of Hennessy XO. The Seven Worlds are creative interpretations of each tasting note, described by Hennessyâs ComitÃ© de DÃ©gustation as illustrations of Hennessy X.Oâs taste and feel. These seven notes are envisioned by Ridley Scott as individual worlds in the film - Hennessy X.O - The Seven Worlds.
Â âEach drop of Hennessy X.O. is an Odysseyâ where you can feel:
- Sweet Notes: The palate is warmly embraced by flavors of candied fruit
- Rising Heat: The intriguing sensation of an intense, rising heat slowly reveals the complex taste of eaux-de-vie which patiently aged in oak barrels.
- Spicy Edge: Perception of a strong spicy cognac note, tantalising the lips and palate with its distinct peppery flavor intertwined with a hint of chocolate.
- Flowing Flame: A wave of warmth grows, crests and then breaks. A robust presence, full and voluptuous, is felt.
- Chocolate Lull: There is the gradual discovery of something very familiar. It is the well-rounded flavor of a rich, dark chocolate.
- Wood Crunches: A striking sensation is suddenly felt â the vigorous ebb and flow of oak notes interlaced with vanilla.
- Infinite Echo: The evanescent oak notes leave a long, omnipresent finish in their wake. Seemingly endless, it echoes all of the subtleties of each taste and sensation that has preceded it.
To watch Hennessy X.O - The Seven Worlds - Directed by Ridley Scott click here:Â https://bit.ly/2T2cDfZ